Writers Store Coupon Codes Updated for January 2017:
The Writers Store is an invaluable resource for writers of books, screenplays and teleplays. Writersstore.com has thousands of books, software and classes to help you write your manuscript. Click on the buttons below to reveal promo codes that will save you money off all Writers Store products.
Latest Writers Store Coupon Codes:
Save 15% Off at the Writers Store:Show CouponB2SCHOOL
Write Thrillers and Mysteries that Sell for $79.99:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Get Storyboard Quick 6.1 for $189:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save on FrameForge Software:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Get Final Draft 9 for $99.99!ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save $60 Off Movie Outline 3.1:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Save 38% Off Character Writer 3.1:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
See all Sale Items at the Writers Store:ACTIVATE OFFERACTIVATED
Where to Enter Writers Store Coupon Codes:
It seems like every shopping cart puts their shopping cart in a different location. But we created a simple step-by-step guide to help you save:
- Select the product you want to buy and then click “Add to Cart“.
- When you reach the shopping cart, they will want you to either log in or register for an account. It’s up to you which one you want to do.
But if you scroll to the bottom of this page you’ll find the promo code box:
- The promo code will take a certain percentage off the regular priced product.
- Complete the transaction. And you’re done!
All About The Writers Store:
The Writers Store started as a storefront way back in 1982. It began as a boutique bookstore catering specifically to writers, screenwriters and industry professionals in the Los Angeles area. The popularity of the Writers Store quickly grew, and eventually became one of the most popular resources for professional writers and filmmakers. Writersstore.com went online in 2000, and since then it has created two new services for writers: ‘Screenwriters University’, which offers online courses, and ‘Screenwriters Directory’, which connects writers and producers together.
Around the Web:
- Writers Store on Twitter – Follow them on Twitter for exclusive content, registration deadlines, new product announcements, and just general motivation. Nothing like some deadlines on your Twitter feed to make you get back to writing!
- Facebook – The content on Facebook is quite different: the content is unique and interesting articles collected from around the web that relate to writing. You can follow them on Facebook as well and get totally unique content.
- How the Writers Store Changed my life – This is a cool little article about the impact that the Writers Store had on an aspiring writer.
Video from The Writers Store:
Writers, Producers and Directors come from all over the world to give talks at the Writers Store. Here’s a quick sample: